Presenting the Seasonality of Japanese Produce
Bird nest and “Kegani” crab spring roll with
Parma ham and shiso leaf
Yamanashi fresh peach with
creamy tofu paste
Japanese “Hamaguri” clam and seasonal vegetables
in hamaguri broth
Lightly grilled French blue lobster with
Chinese yellow wine
Simmered Chiba “Kuroawabi” abalone with
lightly torched eggplant and topped with liver sauce
Charcoal grilled Nagasaki “Kue” grouper with
seasoned soy sauce ‘garlic, pine nut, coriander’
in pure corn juice
Charcoal grilled Albion baby lamb rack with
sansho lamb sauce, wasabi
Hokkaido “Uni” sea urchin and
“Kobashira” muscles of round clam in tempura style
served with steamed rice, miso soup, pickled vegetables
“Sakekasu” with melon sorbet,
aromatic crush ice and coconut crumble
edamame bean egg cake
HK$2,680 per person, 10% service charge applies
* We recommend one-month booking in advance for customized menu, due to needs in sourcing for best-fit ingredient.
* In case of unavailability of certain requested dish, we will contact you as soon as possible to discuss possible alternatives.
* We at Tenku RyuGin value the importance of seasonal ingredients, and we do not wish to compromise our guests’ enjoyment by using ingredients that are not in their prime season, hence, final menu is subject to Chef’s decision according to the availability of best-in-season ingredients.
* Charges is subject to adjustment in accordance with the final menu.
* This menu is not applicable on 24thth, 25thth and 31st of December 2020.